(NICMAR) National Institute of Construction Management and Research notification for admission 2021. NICMAR invites application for the admission for the following courses. Complete details of programmes is available on view sarkari job website.
REGULAR ON- CAMPUS PROGRAMMES: Starting from July 12, 2021–
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (Two Year) (PGP ACM): Centres- Pune, Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Goa (Farmagudi) and Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campuses.
Eligibility: B.E./ B Tech in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with min 50% marks.
- Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management (Two Year) (PGP PEM): Centres- Pune and Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campuses.
Eligibility: B.E./ B Tech in any discipline with min 50% marks.
- Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (Two Year) (PGP REUIM): Centre- Pune Campus
Eligibility: B.E./ B Tech in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with min 50% marks.
- Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (Two Year) (PGP IFDM): Centre- Pune
Eligibility: B.E./ B Tech in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% marks.
- Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Construction Business (One Year) (PGP MFOCB): Offered from Pune Centre All students who successfully accomplished this programme are look fore ward to join their family businesses and hence no placement assistance provided by NICMAR.
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and happiness to a family having construction business. Students square measure needed to produce necessary documents and enterprise as regards possession of construction business.
- Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (One Year) (PGP QSCM): Centre- Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus
Eligibility: B.E./ B Tech in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (One Year) (PGP HSEM): Centre- from Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus
Eligibility: B.E./ B Tech in Engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of
experience. Minimum 50% marks are required in all criteria.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) will be conducted online on 9, 10 and 11 January 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. PI would also be conducted online from 18th January – 24th January, 2021. Candidates can attend online NCAT and PI from their homes.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents online through the or download the applying form from the web site and send duly filled form together with the applying fee and required documents. Programme brochures and form for all the programmes may be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 2100/- for one programme or Rs. 2620/- for quite one programme by Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune”
Final year eligible students can also apply.
Last Date for Application Submission: 27 December 2020
Employment: Over the last twenty years, campus recruitment at NICMAR has always been a very satisfying experience for both students and recruiters. This has built a strong bond and sustained relationship between NICMAR and the CRIP (Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Project) industry. NICMAR is proud of its excellent placement record including continuously overseas placements every year. The average and maximum salary offered to the students during campus placement have been continuously rising.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: The NICMAR offers Top Ranker’s Scholarship to five high ranking students joining NICMAR.
Besides, the NICMAR offers ‘Excalibur Award’ and substantial range of merit scholarships.